A Eurovision party just isn’t the same without some party games. Over the coming weeks we’ll be bringing you some exciting games that you can play with your guests, mostly involving alcohol! Keep checking back to see what’s been added, to help you finalise the plans for your ultimate party.
Mission Eurovision’s Party Drinking Rules
Recount the rules to your guests at the start of the party. As the evening progresses the rules get harder and harder to remember! If a rule is broken then a ‘punishment’ must occur, either taking a sip of your drink or having to do the next round of washing up! If someone is falsely accused of breaking the rules, the person making the accusation has to take the punishment.
1. No slagging off Eurovision!
2. No pointing with your fingers. If you need to point, players must use their elbow.
3. No standing in front of the TV when an act is performing.
4. The words ‘political’, ‘rubbish’, and ‘Scott Mills’ are not allowed
5. No empty glasses on any surfaces. You must either hold it, or go and get it refilled!
We’ve created printable Eurovision 2017 Bingo sheets for your party. Crying contestants? Wind machine? A country not in Europe? Get your pens a-ready!
Eurovision 2017 Sweepstakes!
Being the responsible party hosts that we are, we recognise that drinking games aren’t for everybody. So in the interests of balance, heres a gambling game for you! Again, we’ve created some printable sheets for your party to make it super easy to play.
Mission Eurovision’s Classic Drinking Game
Print out our rules (because every fun game needs RULES) and drink along with the TV broadcast of the Eurovision Song Contest.